Friday, August 8, 2008

Things On Which You Can Put Peanut Butter

Here are some things I have put peanut butter on in the past week:

- Oatmeal raisin cookies
- Oreos
- Frozen wedding cake

I have to report that the wedding cake is best, because the frozen chocolate mousse interacts with the peanut butter in a very Nutella-like way. Oreos are second best because: OREOS. You don't realize until about the third chew how amazing the taste sensation in your mouth is. The oatmeal raisin cookies bring up the rear, because wtf. Oatmeal and raisins are breakfast, not a cookie. 

I was thinking about the earlier Mary Wang piece, about her hair falling out after her baby came, and I only just noticed how odd it is that my hair is *not* falling out. I have thick, chestnut-red hair (thanks, bottle!), and usually, you can find me by following a trail of stray hairs around the house. I'm like Rapunzel, but horizontal, and grosser. 

Once the baby comes, it's all going to happen at once, isn't it? Plus, I might have actual more-than-that baldness going on? I'd better start sewing pillowcases.

Anyway, I finally took my first prenatal yoga class last night, and holy moly, what a difference. I feel like a million bucks. Fine! Fine, I'll do prenatal yoga! 

No comments: