Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Good Day

So here's a news flash: If you go through a growth spurt, but don't increase your water intake, you get dehydrated. When you get dehydrated, you bloat alarmingly and experience various other freakouts. 

Guess what I did, the day my rings stopped fitting? Drank three times more water than I'd been doing. Three times. Guess what I discovered when I woke in the morning? My rings fit again. My ankles are still huge, but other than that, I'm back to normal. Or "normal." 

Duh.

So now I'm never without a liquid, no matter what time of day or night. No more avoiding water at night for fear of waking up a million times to pee. No more lazily putting off a trip to the office kitchen to refill my Sigg. I'm drinking up a STORM, people, and feeling much better for it.

that is all.

No comments: