Thursday, June 11, 2009

New York, and a New Development

Well, I just don't know how to make captions appear under each photo. Forget it. I can't be bothered. You'll have to read an actual paragraph of text and figure out which photo I'm referencing where.

So! We went to NYC, and I showed Emily [PLEASE NOTE TYPO. Emily is my younger sister. I meant Penelope. Holy crap.] my old college campus (NO PRESSURE!). She also met about one billion people, including beloved pals from high school AND college, and was VERY good-natured through it all, only melting down occasionally. Which puts her one step ahead of her mother, who turns meltdowns into a hobby. Anywho. She met Sam, whom we're referring to as Beshert. She met Pamela, among others, but she was the one who was handy on the phone.

And then we came home and she bit her dad's nose in our favorite sushi restaurant, which is notable because the bite HURT. WHY? Because it turns out she has a TOOTH. So all that drooling, all that hollering had a purpose! Because MILKTOOF IS IN THE HOUSE!

There are no pictures because she doesn't hold still for gum photos. Odd, right? Most babies are delighted to sit still for gum photos.

Also in the past few weeks: Goodbye swaddle, hello solid food, and slightly longer hair. I know!!





No comments: